1. Alter one of the Puri-Tea gowns (the one that was too large).
2. Finish Mom’s drapes. (I’ve only had the material since August.)
3. Make a Tunic top for a co-worker.
4. Start making Christmas gifts.
5. Make myself a whole new wardrobe from the material that I have on hand. (Don’t laugh. I can hear you. That’s not very nice you know.)
I am sketching a fall/winter wardrobe and will post pictures. I have some “fashion” fabrics on hand. I’m also thinking about doing a SWAP project. SWAP stands for Sewing With A Plan. For SWAP you make a coordinating wardrobe of four bottoms, six tops and a jacket.
I visited Oscar de la Renta‘s website yesterday and scoped out his pre-fall and fall collections. There is one skirt and one dress that I absolutely love. (Skirt from the pre-fall collection and dress from the fall collection.)